Saturday, February 6, 2010

Some good deals

Here are some good deals going on. Thank you southernsavers for posting these.

order a coupon booklet here- they will send it in the mail. They are manufacturer coupons so your store will take them. here are the coupons included:

All expire 3/30/2010 and are manufacturer coupons:
.75/1 Always Ultra Thin
$1 off Bounty Basic.
75/1 Cascade,
any$1 off Charmin Ultra Soft 9 Roll or larger
.50/1 Charmin Basic 4 Roll or Larger.
75/1 Crest Toothpaste.
50/1 any Dawn.
75/1 Downy Fabric Softener.
75/1 Duracell Batteries.
75/1 Febreeze Air Effects
$1.25 off Gain Laundry Detergent
$2 off Luvs Jumbo Pack.
50/1 Mr. Clean.
50/1 Old Spice
$1/2 Pringles.
50/1 Secret
$1 off Tampax.
75/1 Tide to Go

On tuesday Feb, 9th from 6am to 2pm go to any denny's store and get a free Grand Slam.

McDonald's on Feb 7th you can get 50 chicken nuggets for $9.99!

1 comment:

  1. You just blew my mind. Chris told me your Facebook status and we were both like, What?! I LOVE saving money at the grocery store and clipping coupons, but am not near as efficient as you are. I am IMPRESSED! AWESOME!I don't really understand how you do it, but I am going to start following your sites so I can glean from you!

    ReplyDelete