Sunday, February 7, 2010

Formula Deal..

I got a question about how I got formula so cheap...

I got 4 cans of formula (enfamil) which were 18.49 each.
I had two coupons that printed out from Bi-Lo from previous trips that were each buy one get one free up to $13.95.
Then I had a printed out register coupon from Bi-Lo for $5.00 off
then I had (3) coupons that were for 7.00 off enfamil (these were ones they sent me in the mail when I signed up online with them.)

So 4 cans were$73.96
minus the 27.90 for the buy one get one coupons
so that leaves me with $46.06
then subtract the 5.00 which is 41.06
then take off the 21.00 and that leaves you with $20.06

This just happened to all fall into place at one time, usually the deals are not quite this good. The best thing is to sign up for the coupons for similac, enfamil, good start etc and they send great coupons that actually work like checks.

Now the reason I could use so many is because the coupons from enfamil are not manufacturer coupons, so they could be used with the coupons that printed out from the bi-lo register. I hope this helps explain it.

Every so often target puts similac on sale for $19.99 and I will use the similac coupons they send me for 5.00 off making it $14.99 for a large container.

Walgreens is usually the best place to get formula- I find it fairly cheap there.

No comments:

Post a Comment