Thursday, March 25, 2010



COUPON SEMINAR!!!

Would you like to learn how to spend $50.09 for all the groceries pictured above? Would you like to know how to feed a family of 4 on $150.00 a month? (around $4.80 a day.) Coupons are not just for those who are trying to feed an entire family, every person can benifit from the savings of using coupons. I am wanting to host two coupon seminars in April and I am trying to find out who is interested in coming, in order to determine a location for the event. The event will take place on Tuesday April 20th at 6:30pm and on Saturday April 23rd in the early afternoon time TBA (probably 11am).
I will teach you how to make using coupons a quicker process, the do's and do not's of the coupon world, what store policies are, useful websites, how to use CVS extra care bucks and Walgreen's register reward program. The cost is $10.00 per person. Feel free to invite others as well. Let me know if one of these dates works for you or if it doesn't and you still would like to attend one at a later time let me know as well. This will be a great way to learn how to save a lot of money!
You can reply on here, you can also send me an e-mail to LaurenB1022@gmail.com
Here are pictures of some of the deals I have done. You can do this too!!
Below I spent $8.00

$11.56

$40.14

$39.41

$1.58

Also $1.58

These are just a few of the deals I have done. YOU CAN DO THIS TOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment