Saturday, February 6, 2010

Huge response...

I have had a huge response to my latest post about saving so much money at the grocery store..
I thought I would give some tips on where i got certain coupons etc...

First of all there are a few great coupon websites -there are links to these on the right side of my blog under coupon sites!

coupons.com
couponbug.com
smartsource.com
hotcouponworld.com - this one is a database of every coupon out there. Just because it lists it doesn't mean we got it in our coupons here in greenville. It will tell you where it was located and the date it was there so if it says
SS 1/24/10 this means smart source on that date
Smartsource, Redplum, and P&G are all coupon inserts that come in the sunday paper. P&G only comes on the first sunday of that month.

click the coupons you want and print them.... don't forget you are allowed to print each of them twice from the same computer!
*** never ever ever take a printed coupon and copy it*** you will get in trouble! Each coupon has multiple places that are coded numbers that lead straight back to your computer, so if it is copied it is like fraud!

Ok... with my deals yesterday... Let me tell you where I got some of my coupons....If it says printed online I only printed from smart source or coupons.com yesterday.

Remember--- Bi-Lo will double up to $0.60 and Publix will double your coupon up to $0.50 this is why I get better deals at bi-lo
Coupons I Printed online
V8 juice 1.00 off
Nabisco crackers- 2.00 off two boxes. (this has a picture of ritz on it, that does not mean the coupon is for ritz only! ) it is off nabisco crackers (any) so I got wheat thins because they were buy one get one (this is the cheapest it will ever get on an item)
Halls cough drops- 0.50 off (this is free once doubled if you get the ones that are .99 cents)

Coupons from the newspaper inserts
Franks Redhot Sauce, any - 01-24-10 SS
Welch's Jam, Jelly, Or Spread, Any 32 Oz, 22 Oz. Or 18.8 Oz. - 01-03-10 SS
Chi-Chi's Tortillas, Any - 12-06-09 SS
Old El Paso Heat & Serve Side, Any - 01-03-10 SS
RoTel Diced Tomatoes, any variety - 01-24-10 SS
Hefty Plates or Cups, any package (barcode starts with 9 this means it will not double) - 01-31-10 RP
Jimmy Dean Sausage Roll products, any (2) - 01-31-10 RP (the ones i found also had a 0.50 cent off store coupon attached to them - you can use both of the coupons.
Armour Meatball product, any - 01-31-10 SS

I know this is only a few of the ones I got, some of the coupons are not avaliable to print anymore, or they were special coupons that were sent to me in the mail. At least it is a start.

No comments:

Post a Comment