Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What can you get for $108.15

If you need formula now is the time to get it at Target. Similac is on sale for $19.99. If you get the similac coupons in the mail you can get $5.00 off each container. So all of the items you see below were $172.95 before any savings. After savings I paid $108.15 That is a savings of $64.80!! Now normally I would never spend this much at one time, but like I said I have never seen formula go this low and then be able to use a coupon on it as well. I was very pleased with this deal. I am anxious to see how long the formula will last us. I am hoping through December, but I am not sure on that! Now if I see any good deals on formula that I have other coupons for etc I will get them, but only if I can get it for next to nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment