Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Gone Too Long..

I have been gone this past week and have not posted recently at all. I hope I am back in the swing of things... I have some deals I got last week that I wanted to share. This is from Bi-Lo and I am pretty proud of this trip. I had coupons for most of the items, but some of them were just good deals and I needed it (like the ground beef) my husband was having a cookout while I was out of town.

So here is the breakdown...
Total before any savings: $153.00
Total I spent: $55.00

Corn 8 for 1.98
cookies were .99 each
hot dogs.. 6 packs I had some buy one get one coupons, then i had a coupon for a free pack as well.
Hawaiian punch 2.00
BBQ sauce I got free
Diapers best deal: 2 packs at 9.99 each I had a 3.00 off huggies purchase, a publix coupon from when i joined the baby club for a buy one get one free huggies, and then I had anoter publix coupon for 5.00 off huggies. So I got 20.00 in diapers for 1.98.
Ice cream was 1.98 each
4 cool whips for 1.76
I didn't post immediately, so I don't remember all these deals, but these deals change out tomorrow, so if you can take advantage of them please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment