Friday, May 22, 2009

Hard to get coupons...

I just wanted to say that sometimes it is worth writing a company to get coupons for their products. For example if I had to buy a lot of... lets say... chocolate. There are not usually coupons for it, so I get on the company website and write them. Explain the situation and how you would really appreciate some coupons as you really enjoy and buy a lot of their product.

You can also do this if there is a new product you would like to try but have not seen coupons for them. I did this with the del monte fruit chillers. I wanted to try them, thought they were fairly expensive so I wrote and asked for coupons and they arrived in the mail a few weeks ago.

this is just another resource for saving every bit that you can on expensive products.

Let me know if anyone has had success with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment