Monday, October 5, 2009

Bad News Greenville, SC

For those of us in Greenville, SC there might be some coupon changes that are not going to be welcomed. I went to Walgreen's last night to get my 2 weekly sunday papers, so I could get the coupons. I was standing in line looking through them to make sure the coupons were there. One of my papers had them, the other did not. So I got up and told the lady I was going to trade out one paper for another one because there were no coupons in it. She told me that the newspaper has decided that they are no longer going to be including coupons in any papers except for those who have a subcription and have it delivered to their home. This made me so mad! They want to increase delivery sales and figured this is the way to do it.
I have written to the newspaper to find out if this is really going to happen. Honestly I think they will end up losing money because I know I am not going to pay the subscription for it and when I would go to Walgreens I always buy 2 papers not just one! I was in there 2 weeks ago and saw a lady with at least 10 papers in her cart! I can promise I won't be getting two subscriptions! Anyway I will follow up as soon as I hear back from someone at the paper about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment